Pricing & Sign Up
We offer two types of entry for this event, you can sign up as a solo (1 person) or as a pair (2 people). Please note you can only sign up as a pair if you are willing to share a tent. If you are a pair but want your own tent, you have to sign up as 2 solo runners.
The cost of signing up for the event is as follows…
- ENTRY TO 4-DAY EVENT WITH BRING YOUR OWN TENT (including all campsites) = £299 per person
- ENTRY TO INDIVIDUAL DAYS = £79 per person
You can also book a pre-pitched tent if you can’t face pitching your own!
Sign Up BelowSolo Entry Sign Up - 4 day event Solo Entry sIGN UP - INDIVIDUAL DAYS
(Two people and they must share the same tent)
- ENTRY TO 4-DAY EVENT WITH BRING YOUR OWN TENT (includes all campsites) = £289 per person
- ENTRY TO INDIVIDUAL DAYS = £69 per person
You can also book a pre-pitched tent if you can’t face pitching your own!Pairs Entry Sign Up - 4 DAY EVENT Pairs Entry SIGN UP - INDIVIDUAL DAYS
Your entry fee includes …….
- Executive (charter) coach transport from Hartland campsite to Minehead on the first morning of the event.
- Free parking at the final campsite for the duration of the event.
- Luggage transfer each day of the event.
- Well organised runners villages (campsites) each night with toilets, hot showers, ice baths, food, drink, and entertainment (Campsite fees are included if booking full 4 day event).
- Hot breakfast included each morning, and free 2 course nutritious meal included each evening (if entered into full 4 day event or doing individual days and booking a campsite individually).
- Option to pay a little extra for pre-erected tent hire.
- Check points along the route with free water and snacks provided.
- Medic cover for the whole event.
- Sports Massage provided for a small fee (for those booking a campsite).
- Run101 S.A.N.D. Ultra T-Shirt for each participant.
- Run101 S.A.N.D. Ultra Medal for all finishers (for those completing all 4 days, you can do this at different times!).
- Stunning countryside to run through, and an amazingly friendly atmosphere for the whole event.
Your entry fee does NOT include …….
- Any Accommodation before or after the event, apart from our official campsites or any car parking in central Minehead.
- Any food and drink during the event which is not listed above (ie lunch, which you must source yourself.
- Your personal travel and health insurance which is strongly recommended for this event.
If you have any further questions, please contact us, we will be happy to help.