Based out of the Island Riding Centre on the Isle of Wight we have created 2 fantastic days of running. The course covers a total of 69 Miles with a mix of road, wooded trails, cycle paths and spectacular sea cliffs.
The dates for the next event is Saturday the 7th September to Sunday the 8th September 2019. Camping is included and we provide parking and toilets, showers, 24 hour food and drink outlets, entertainment, sports massage, ice baths and fully qualified medical support.
Duration: 2 days
Distance: 68 Miles/ 110KM
Ascent: 2250m/ 6500ft
Included in entry
- Accommodation in a pre-pitched 2-man tent
- Medical Support
- Well marshalled, waymarked course
- Masseuses and ice baths
- Toilets and showers
- Medals for all finishers
- Prizes for the winners
- Chip timing
It doesn’t matter if you want to enter the event for fun and to spend a bit of time with your mates running around in fancy dress, or if you are a serious ultra-runner trying to beat your PB, everyone is welcome. The social side of the event will be amazing, and we guarantee you will meet some wonderful people and form some fantastic friendships along the way!
- Run marked 109km courses around the beautiful Isle of Wight, just outside the town of Ryde.
- Camping in a 2 person tent for the duration of the event, if you want to camp the night before and after as well, that’s fine.
- You can pay extra for VIP tent hire if you want, these tents are all inclusive of bedding and designed to make your stay a pleasure!
- Toilets and Showers.
- Full professional chip-timing and lap counting.
- Friends and Family can enjoy the event as well. Family Camping Tickets are available at £20 per adult, children under 16 go free.
- Entertainment 11pm on Saturday nights.
- Food and Drink outlets..
- Sports Massage (£15 for 10 minutes) and free Ice Baths.
- Fully Qualified Medical Support.
- Medal for all finishers. Prizes for 1st, 2nd and 3rd place in each category.