Getting to the Henley Running Festival
Getting to Temple Island Meadow, Henley-On-Thames
Temple Island Meadow is on the outskirts of historic market town Henley-On-Thames, 10 miles North East of Reading. The entrance to our event is located on Remenham Church Lane, half way along White Hill (A4130), in between Henley-On-Thames and the village of Remenham Hill to the East. If you are using a Sat Nav to get to the event, the post code for Temple Island Meadow is RG9 3DB. We will have road signage near by the entrance to the event.
From South Via M4
- Exit the M4 motorway at junction 8/9
- At the roundabout take the exit signposted A404(M) towards High Wycombe/Henley/Maidenhead.
- After 3 miles, take the exit signposted Hurley, Henley, Burchetts Green, A4130. At the junction at the top of the slip road, turn left towards Henley
- At the roundabout, take the second exit onto Henley Road/A4130
- after approx. 5 miles, you’ll drive through the village of Remenham Hill with a Shell garage on the right. Half way down the big hill into Henley, turn right onto Remenham Church Lane, before reaching the town itself. (Follow 100 Mile Run signs on left hand verge).
From the North Via M40
1. Take junction 4, A404, to high Wycombe, Marlow.
2. Exit onto A404 (m4) to Reading, Slough and Marlow.
3. Stay on the A404 for 5 to 6 miles until the exit marked towards Hurley, Henley and Burchetts Green.
4. Follow the slip to the roundabout, then follow from instruction 4 above.