Held at Temple Island Meadows, just outside the town of Henley-on-Thames in the stunning Oxfordshire countryside. The race is run over an off-road mixed course including forest trails and open parkland and towpaths, and a short section of concrete path – the trail for the 24 hour, 12 hour and 8km race is an 8km loop.
If you enter the 24 or 12 hour events as a team, only one member of your team is allowed on the course at any one time, and everybody in your team must complete one whole lap. At the end of the 12/24 hours, the team in each category who has completed most laps, wins! The 5km and 1km courses will also be a loop within the boundaries of the 8km route.
The dates for the next event is Saturday the 8th June to Sunday the 9th June 2019. Camping is free and we provide parking and toilets, showers, 24 hour food and drink outlets, entertainment, sports massage, ice baths and fully qualified medical support. You can also pay a little extra and buy a pre-pitched tent from our friends at Pillow (click here to be taken to their website).
It doesn’t matter if you want to enter the event for fun and to spend a bit of time with your mates running around in fancy dress, or if you are a serious ultra-runner trying to beat your PB, everyone is welcome. The social side of the event will be amazing, and we guarantee you will meet some wonderful people and form some fantastic friendships along the way!
- Sign up as a solo, pair, or as part of a team (for the relay events).
- Run a marked off-road 8km course around the beautiful Temple Island Meadows Estate, just outside the town of Henley-on-Thames.
- Free camping for the duration of the event, if you want to camp the night before as well, that’s fine.
- You can pay extra for pre-pitched tent hire if you want accommodation provided and set up by the time you arrive. Visit our friends at Pillow for more info.
- Toilets and Showers.
- Full professional chip-timing and lap counting.
- Friends and Family can enjoy the event as well. Family Camping Tickets are available at £20 per adult, children under 16 go free.
- Entertainment until 10pm on Friday and 11pm on Saturday nights.
- 24 Hour Food and Drink outlets..
- Sports Massage (£15 for 10 minutes) and free Ice Baths.
- Fully Qualified Medical Support.
- Medal for all finishers. Prizes for 1st, 2nd and 3rd place in each category.