The Cotswold Way is a beautiful national trail of between 102 and 107 miles (depending on your route!) running from the picturesque town of Chipping Campden in the North to the stunning Georgian city of Bath in the south. En route the trail passes through stunning and quintessentially English countryside, beautiful Cotswold stone villages and along the majestic Cotswold Hills.
For the ultimate trail running challenge, why don’t you run or walk the Cotswold way with us over 2 or 4 days in May 2019?
The concept is simple, each day you will run, jog, walk or stagger your way along the trail, until you reach our campsites or “runners villages” as we like to call them. Our villages will be equipped with toilets and showers, entertainment, food and drink, sports massage and ice baths. You can bring your own tent and pitch it yourself each night, or book a pre-erected tent and it will be up and waiting for you on arrival. You don’t need to worry about your luggage; we will transfer it to the next campsite while you are on the trail.
The Cotswold Way 100 mile run is intended to be an amazing challenge, but something which is achievable to anybody who has a reasonable level of fitness. The social side of the run will be fantastic, and we guarantee you will meet some amazing people and form some fantastic friendships along the way! This is not a race, we will not time you at any stage, and there are no prizes for coming first. Its also your responsibility to navigate along the trail and find the route, however don’t worry, the Cotswold Way is really well waymarked.
- Run the beautiful Cotswold Way over 4 Days.
- 100 Mile Run Cotswold Way T-Shirt for each participant.
- Medal for all finishers.
- Check-points along the route with water and snacks provided.
- Campsites (Runners Village) along the route with hot showers and toilets included in your entry fee.
- Option to pay a little extra for a pre-erected tent at each campsite.
- Runners Village with sports massage (£15 for 10 minute massage) and ice baths for participants use.
- Runners Village with entertainment, food and drink each night and morning included.
- Luggage transfers from campsite to campsite each day.
- Transfer from Bath to Chipping Campden on the first morning of the run included in your entry fee (4 day event only).
- Amazing friendly atmosphere created along the run.