Pricing & Sign Up
We offer two types of entry for this event, you can sign up as a solo (1 person) or as a pair (2 people). Please note you can only sign up as a pair if you are willing to share a tent. If you are a pair but want your own tent, you have to sign up as 2 solo runners.
The cost of signing up for the event is as follows…
- ENTRY TO 4-DAY EVENT WITH BRING YOUR OWN TENT = £299 per person
- ENTRY TO INDIVIDUAL DAYS ON 4-DAY EVENT = £79 per person
You can also book a pre-pitched tent if you can’t face pitching your own!
Sign Up Below4 Day Event - Solo Entry Sign Up Solo Individual Day Entry - 4 Day Race Sign Up
(Two people and they must share the same tent)
- ENTRY TO 4-DAY EVENT WITH BRING YOUR OWN TENT = £289 per person
- ENTRY TO INDIVIDUAL DAYS ON 4-DAY EVENT = £69 per person
You can also book a pre-pitched tent if you can’t face pitching your own!4 Day Event - Pairs Entry Sign Up Pairs Individual Day Entry - 4 Day Race Sign Up
Your entry fee includes …….
- Executive (charter) coach transport from central Bath to Chipping Campden on the first morning of the event
- Luggage transfer each day of the event.
- Well organised runners villages (campsites) each night with toilets, hot showers, ice baths, food, drink, and entertainment.
- Hot breakfast included each morning, and free nutritious meal included each evening (if entered into full 4 day event or booking a campsite individually).
- Option to pay a little extra for pre-erected tent hire.
- Check points along the route with free water and snacks provided.
- Medic cover for the whole event.
- Sports Massage provided for a small fee (for those booking a campsite).
- Run101 Cotswold Way T-Shirt for each participant (for those entering the whole 4 day event).
- Run101 Cotswold Way Medal for all finishers (for those entering the whole 4 day event).
- Stunning countryside to run through, and an amazingly friendly atmosphere for the whole event.
Your entry fee does NOT include …….
- Any Accommodation before or after the event, or any car parking in central Bath.
- The event after-party on the final night to be in a local Bath pub, food and drinks are NOT included.
- Any food and drink during the event which is not listed above (ie lunch, which you must source yourself).
- Your personal travel and health insurance which is strongly recommended for this event.
If you have any further questions, please contact us, we will be happy to help.