The date for the 2019 event is Saturday the 3rd August to Sunday the 4th August 2019. Camping is free and we provide parking and toilets, showers, 24 hour food and drink outlets, entertainment, sports massage, ice baths and fully qualified medical support. You can also pay a little extra and buy a pre-pitched tent from our friends at Pillow (click here to be taken to their website).
It doesn’t matter if you want to enter the event for fun (you don’t have to run 100 miles!) and to spend a bit of time with your mates running around in fancy dress, or if you are a serious ultra-runner trying to beat your PB, everyone is welcome. The social side of the event will be amazing, and we guarantee you will meet some wonderful people and form some fantastic friendships along the way!
- Sign up as a solo, pair, or as part of a team (solo only on the 9km, 5km and 1km races).
- Run a marked off-road 9km, 5km or 1km course around the beautiful Bathurst Estate in the heart of the Cotswolds.
- Free camping for the duration of the event. If you want to camp the night before as well, that’s fine.
- Full professional chip timing and lap counting.
- You can pay extra for pre-pitched tent hire if you want accommodation provided and set up by the time you arrive. Visit our friends at Pillow.
- Toilets and Showers.
- Friends and Family can enjoy the event as well. Family Camping Tickets are available at £20 per adult, children under 16 years old are free.
- Entertainment until 10pm on Friday night and 11pm on Saturday night.
- Ample Food and Drink outlets.
- Sports Massage (£15 for 10 minutes) and free Ice Baths.
- Fully Qualified Medical Support.
- Medals for all finishers. 1st, 2nd & 3rd prizes for each category winner.
- Sorry no dogs allowed at the event.